This is the most complete archaeological tour in the region, visit Cobá and climb the highest pyramid in the peninsula where you can take in an incredible view of the area. Meet the Mayan community and enjoy a traditional meal and then swim in the cenotes Chen-Há and Mariposa.
After being picked up by a certified guide, start your tour and receive an introduction to Mayan culture on the way. Perched atop a bluff overlooking the ocean, Tulum is also the perfect spot to catch sweeping views of the Caribbean. Explore crumbling temples, pyramids & ball courts and listen to stories about the site’s discovery from your guide.
Finish the day at the Tulum Archaeological Zone, where you will have free time to explore and take pictures.
- Pickup information (cell phone/WhatsApp): +52 (998) 338 5165.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Pick-up starts 60 minutes before departure.
- For any change, pick-up request, or any information needed, please contact our customer service: +52 (998) 388 1172.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Availability: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- The pickup time will be between 7:00 am - 8:00 am (depending on your location).You will get exact details via email, once you make the reservation.
What to bring?
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Soft shoes.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or meeting point 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Not recommended for wheelchair users.