Discover Xavage, the only place where you can decide for yourself how extreme you want to be. Don't miss out on the most daring and challenging land and water activities. Leave routine aside and live the Xavage experience to the fullest as you unleash your wild side.
Get a Tour to Xavage today, the only park in the Riviera Maya with six different amazing and challenging activities in one place.
Choose the activity package that best suits your level of daring and skill. A different animal and intensity will represent each activity in the park. Discover how wild you can be and exploit your abilities to the fullest at Xavage park.
- BASIC: Buffet + Crocodile + Monkey + Snake + Monkey + Snake Adventure
- ALL INCLUSIVE: Buffet + Adventure Crocodile + Monkey + Snake + Flight of the Hawk + Barracuda + Dragonfly + Puma
- The minimum age to enter the park is 5 years old* (An adult must accompany all minors at all times).
- Most of the park's activities are limited to people without a history of heart disease, surgery, pregnancy, or any medical condition such as diabetes, hypertension, or vertigo.
- Safety equipment is MANDATORY for each of the park's extreme activities.
- Transportation to the park is not included unless you add it to your itinerary when you purchase your tickets.
- All activities may vary and are subject to weather conditions on the day.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your entrance ticket.
- Bring water shoes, a bathing suit, as well as an extra change of clothes and towel.
- Use biodegradable repellents and sunscreen.
- Bring cash or your credit card to shop in the park stores or buy photos of your visit.
- It is possible to cancel your reservation up to two days before your entrance to the park. However, the cancellation fee will be 10% of the cost of a ticket for administrative expenses.
- The entrance fee or ticket will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled 2 to 0 days before your visit.
- It is not possible to change the date to the day of your visit.
- Some activities will have strict restrictions for pregnant women, children, or older adults and people with hypertension, vertigo, among others.