Cancun Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Start your Clear Boat Cancun Tour in Nichupte, a natural reserve of more than 3 thousand hectares. After that, you'll travel to the beautiful Caribbean Sea, where you will spend the rest of the day and get to know the Cancun Underwater Museum in Glass Bottom Boat.
Also, you will stop at a beautiful reef towards the end of the cruise to admire unique landscapes and exotic fishes.
Throughout the walk, you will see a large variety of fish, turtles, snails, manta rays, starfish, and other sorts of marine life may all be found here.
- Get to know the underwater world.
- Glass-bottom boat Cancun tour of the lagoon and reef.
- Learn about the Cancun marine life in their habitat.
- Observe a live coral reef and exotic fish.
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
10:00 AM | 11:30 AM | 1:00 PM | 2:30 PM | 4:00 PM
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for your departure time.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- To schedule and confirm your reservation it is necessary to generate in our booking engine.
- Do not forget to review all the general information about your activity.
- Sunblock is not allowed in the Cancun Tour. Help us conserve coral reefs.
What to bring?
- A light sweater (in winter).
- Money for Memories and Photographs.
- Food is not allowed.
- No glass bottles.
- Only one plastic drink per person is allowed.