Live different adventures in the same place surrounded by jungle, caverns, and underground rivers and explore adventure tourism in Xplor.
Test your coordination and bring out your adventurous side as you slide on the zip lines, swim along the underground river, drive an amphibious vehicle to cross the jungle, explore the caves and caverns and discover what hammock splash is all about.
Whether driving, swimming, or paddling, at Xplor you have exciting experiences to take your fun to the extreme. Thanks to its all-inclusive concept, enjoy a delicious buffet and unlimited drinks to make the most of your day.
Break the routine and explore the most visited zip line park!
Additional cost benefits:
- Xplor park’s open hours are Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The minimum age to enter Xplor is 5 years old. Children between 5 and 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price (must present identification at the park's ticket office).
- Children over 1.40 m tall, but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age.
- Some activities have restrictions for pregnant women.
- Some of the Park's activities are not recommended if you have heart problems, fear of heights, recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily.
- For the zip line activity, the maximum weight is 136 kg and the minimum is 40 kg. The measurements of the harness circumference around the waist is 130 cm and 70 cm around each leg. In the case of children, the harness must be properly adjusted, otherwise, for their safety, they will not be able to participate in the activity.
- Reservations canceled more than 2 days prior to arrival date are subject to a 10% administrative fee. Cancellations made 2 to 0 days prior to arrival date, or in case of no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to change your arrival date on the day of your visit.
- To access the park you must bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Xplor Park activities are recommended for children over 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. For the zip lines, a minimum height of 1.10 m and a minimum weight of 40 kg are required.
- If the tour is with transportation, please confirm the time and place of departure.
- Wear a bathing suit, water shoes, and insect repellent. We suggest you bring extra clothes and a towel.
- Your sunscreens, repellents, and suntan lotions should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide for use in the park. If you do not meet this requirement, you will be able to exchange them for a chemical-free sample at the entrance. Your products will be returned to you at the exit.
- Bring cash or use your credit/debit cards to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.