Come to Xenses and explode your senses to the fullest.
Explore and discover the most incredible emotions in the best amusement park in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. Discover unparalleled emotions in a half-day park surrounded by nature and more than 50 wonderful scenarios. Discover how incredible it can be to have fun while discovering new sensations thanks to your Hearing, Taste, Smell, Taste, and Touch!
Discover the most incredible reality in Xenses and let yourself be carried away by hundreds of entertaining activities ideal for the whole family.
- Xenses only open from Monday to Saturday with different admission schedules accordingly.
- No transportation. Admission is from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Remember that the approximate duration of the Xenses tour is 5 hours).
- With transportation. Morning entrance from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Afternoon check-in from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Departure will always depend on your park entrance time).
- Duration of the tour: 5 hours.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart disease, vertigo, or claustrophobia.
- The minimum height required to climb the zip lines is 1.40m. The minimum weight required is 40 kg.
- The minimum age to enter the park is 5 years old.
- Children under 11 years old will only pay half the price of a regular adult ticket. It is mandatory to present an official ID at the entrance of the park.
- Some activities, such as the Toboggan and Bird Flight, have 1.10 m and 1.30 m deep pools.
- Reservations canceled two days before your entrance date will be subject to a charge of up to 10% of your ticket.
- Reservations canceled 0 to 2 days before the date of admission to the park will not be refunded.
- You will not be able to change your reservation date the same day of your visit to the park.
- Bring your printed proof of purchase to the park.
- Don't forget your bathing suit, water shoes, sandals, comfortable clothes and extra change of clothes.
- The tour does not include towels, so don't forget to bring your own.
- Use skin protectors with titanium oxide and zinc oxide only. If you don't have one of these products, you can get one at the park entrance.
- Don't forget to bring cash or a debit or credit card for any emergencies or purchases inside the park.
- The use of a harness at Vuelo de Pájaro is mandatory.
- If a minor does not know how to swim, it's recommended that a parent or guardian be with him/her at all times.
- Remember that Xenotes is only open from Monday to Saturday.
- Confirm your transportation in advance.
- Bring cash or credit card to make purchases or get commemorative photos of your visit.
- Cenotes are in the middle of the jungle, so take your precautions and wear special swimming shoes.