Enter a half-day park out of the ordinary, where imagination knows no bounds. With two circuits of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios, you will discover the most fun way to use your senses.
At Xenses you will become aware of everything your body can feel.
To get to this route you will have to go through the Path of Dwarves and Giants, a stone passageway with windows, doors, and lanterns that leads you to appreciate the perspective of being huge or very small. Start the Route of Feeling to discover in total darkness different ecosystems perfectly set with flora and fauna sounds characteristic of each of them in Xensatorium.
Get to know the interior of the Earth among caves and caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries. Behold an earthly paradise among waterfalls, a small lake, fish, macaws, and flamingos in El Edén. At Jardín Xítrico, enjoy a delicious lemonade straight from a tree.
Route of Doing
Start the Route of Doing at Latido, a large, completely blank space to observe, listen and feel the beating of a huge heart. Walk through Pueblo, within the walls of an authentic corner of Mexico, where your balance is put to the test. From the first step to the last, you won't know whether you're going uphill or downhill.
On the way out, take a break in one of the hammocks, contemplate the nature that surrounds you, and soak up the sun's rays to replenish your energy and continue having fun. At Tobogán you will be taken on an exhilarating speed ride to an unexpected but refreshing finish. Stretch out your arms and fly like a bird on a zipline that takes you soaring like a bird through the sky in Bird Flight.
In a relaxing salt river, where you can't sink, let yourself be carried by the warm current to free your body and mind. At Lodoroma, renew your skin with a secret recipe of mud that is completely organic and beneficial for your body, with which you will be covered from head to toe. In the end, you can rinse off in powerful jets of water and feel the effects of your renewed skin.
Capture unforgettable moments in kaleidoscopes, a tunnel of hearts, with your head floating in a vintage room, suspended in the air, among colored lights in Turrell, and in a maze of mirrors, among many others.
- Half-day experience (5 hours) in two circuits and more than 50 Xenses scenarios:
- Enter El Rehilete, the place where the adventure begins.
- ConSentido Circuit: Find the funniest path of Dwarfs and Giants, walk and enjoy different ecosystems in Xensatorium in the dark, explore caverns in a subway labyrinth, enjoy the nature that Eden has to offer, and enjoy a refreshing tour in the Xitric Garden.
- SinSentido Circuit: Walk along a corridor while listening to the beating of a heart, keep your balance in a particular village, enjoy the slides, glide through the skies like birds, float in Riolajante and visit the Lodorama attraction where you can get completely covered in mud.
- Enjoy the visual games, let yourself be carried away by the optical illusions, and participate in the incredible activities of all the fantastic sceneries.
- Use of lockers, bathrooms, and showers included.
- ATMs & internet.
- Benefits with additional cost: Xelfie
- Benefits with additional cost: Visit the Xnack area and try delicious snacks to recover your energy.
- Xenses only open from Monday to Saturday with different admission schedules accordingly.
- No transportation. Admission is from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Remember that the approximate duration of the Xenses tour is 5 hours).
- With transportation. Morning entrance from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Afternoon check-in from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Departure will always depend on your park entrance time).
- Duration of the tour: 5 hours.
- Activities are not recommended for people with heart disease, vertigo, or claustrophobia.
- The minimum height required to climb the zip lines is 1.40m. The minimum weight required is 40 kg.
- The minimum age to enter the park is 5 years old.
- Children under 11 years old will only pay half the price of a regular adult ticket. It is mandatory to present an official ID at the entrance of the park.
- Some activities, such as the Toboggan and Bird Flight, have 1.10 m and 1.30 m deep pools.
- Reservations canceled two days before your entrance date will be subject to a charge of up to 10% of your ticket.
- Reservations canceled 0 to 2 days before the date of admission to the park will not be refunded.
- You will not be able to change your reservation date the same day of your visit to the park.
- Bring your printed proof of purchase to the park.
- Don't forget your bathing suit, water shoes, sandals, comfortable clothes and extra change of clothes.
- The tour does not include towels, so don't forget to bring your own.
- Use skin protectors with titanium oxide and zinc oxide only. If you don't have one of these products, you can get one at the park entrance.
- Don't forget to bring cash or a debit or credit card for any emergencies or purchases inside the park.
- The use of a harness at Vuelo de Pájaro is mandatory.
- If a minor does not know how to swim, it's recommended that a parent or guardian be with him/her at all times.
- Remember that Xenotes is only open from Monday to Saturday.
- Confirm your transportation in advance.
- Bring cash or credit card to make purchases or get commemorative photos of your visit.
- Cenotes are in the middle of the jungle, so take your precautions and wear special swimming shoes.
- More than 50 scenarios will test your senses.
- SinSentido Circuit: Village, Bird Flight, Toboggan, Lodorama River, among others.
- ConSentido Circuit: Xensatorium, Xitric Garden, Eden Park, and many more.
- Gift box to keep your souvenirs.
If your plans change, you can update the dates at no cost.
- Warranty against bad weather: 1 year warranty against bad weather.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- No refund for cancellation
Cancun tours & excursions
Tour and activities in Xenses Park Tickets
Find the best excursions and tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Live unique experiences, and get information about the best things to do in Cancun by eTransfers Tours.
Discover why more than 5K happy customers rate us with 5 stars.
Reviews by eTransfers Travel travelers
Showing 1 reviews
Always attentive to everything, from the moment of making the reservation to the entrance to the facilities of the activity, I highly recommend them.
Reserve now your tickets in a fast and safely way. All the transactions are secure, if you have any doubt about the inclusions in your tour, please let us know…
¡Sorry, this tour is not available for the selected day!