Come to Xoximilco to live the unique experience of partying and fun in Mexico.
Xoximilco is party, colors and fun, get on one of our trajineras and enjoy all the fun on board. From the moment you arrive you will be invited to our authentic Mexican Kermés to delight you with the most delicious Mexican dishes, aguas frescas, tequila, soft drinks, beers and snacks to delight your palate with authentic Mexican cuisine.
Be part of our authentic Mexican party, dancing and singing with the authentic mariachi, norteño bands or to the sound of the jarana. Enjoy a fun party full of flavors, rhythms and fun with your family and friends.
- The schedule to board the first trajinera is at 8:00 p.m. from September to March and at 8:30 p.m. from April to August.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- The minimum age recommended in Xoximilco is 5 years old (accompanied by an adult).
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay half of the adult ticket (must present ID at the Park's ticket office).
- Children over 1.40 m, but under 12 years old, must present ID to prove age.
- Cancellation policy: Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to arrival date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; 2 to 0 days prior to arrival date, or in case of no-show, are non-refundable.
- Date changes must be made more than 2 days in advance.
- Each trajinera has a maximum capacity of 20 people.
- You must bring printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, preferably pants or long dresses.
- Your sunscreens, repellents and suntan lotions should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide to avoid ecological damage to the jungle.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.