From $130.00 USD
Prices may vary depending on the number of people*
Select Date and Travelers.
Secure your spot while staying flexible.
Warranty against bad weather
1 year warranty against bad weather Learn more,
Find the best excursions and tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Live unique experiences, and get information about the best things to do in Cancun by eTransfers Tours.
Discover why more than 5K happy customers rate us with 5 stars.
Tour Bacalar Plus from 130 USD
Bacalar Plus with Transportation
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van with television.
- Entrance to Cenote Azul to swim and relax for 1 hour.
Includes Breakfast at the Cenote Azul Restaurant in Bacalar.
one dish of your choice:
- Chicken Chilaquiles
- Beef Chilaquiles
- Eggs to Taste
- Club Sandwich
- Hot Cakes
- Fruit Plate
- Includes Entrance to Cocalitos Natural Spa for 2 hours:
- Free time for swimming
- Swings inside the lagoon
- Hammocks inside the lagoon
- Tables and chairs to be comfortable.
- Bottle of water on the tour.
- Includes boat ride in Bacalar for 2 hours, points to visit:
- Emerald Cenote
- Black Cenote
- Cenote Cocalitos
- Pajaros Island
- Pirates Channel
- Bacalar Lagoon (45 minutes to swim in the lagoon).
- Panoramic view of San Felipe Fort and Bacalar Lagoon.
- Includes lunch at the Katch Restaurant on the shore of the lagoon.
Lagoon: a dish of your choice
* Fish filet a la Diabla
* Fish Filet with garlic mojo sauce
* Breaded Fish Fillet
* Breaded Chicken Fillet
* Seafood Soup
* Vegetarian Pasta
* Beef Fajitas
- Get to know Bacalar's main park
- Take a photo of the memory in the Bacalar Letters.
1 Adults x $ 130 USD
Travel to a different world where you can disconnect from the noise of the city and relax with the sound of birds and the tranquility that the lagoon of seven colors can give you, Bacalar and its natural reserve have been preserved for many years which today allows us to enjoy this magical place.
We will enjoy the crystal clear waters of this beautiful lagoon, we will take a boat and visit Cenote Esmeralda, Cenote Negro, Cenote Cocalitos, Isla Pájaros, Canal de los Piratas, and of course the Bacalar Lagoon in a 2-hour trip through the canals of these beautiful places. We will also visit the famous natural reserve Cocalitos for 2 hours where you can take the famous photo on the swings inside the lagoon. The blue cenote and the fort of San Felipe are also on our itinerary and lunch in our restaurant.
If your plans change, you can update the dates at no cost.
Total review count and overall rating based on eTransfers Tours reviews
Showing 1 reviews
One of the best experiences
Nittaya, Mar 2023
Always attentive to everything, from the moment of making the reservation to the entrance to the facilities of the activity, I highly recommend them.
We are very sorry, but no one result matches your request.
Private Chichen Itza