You can enjoy a unique experience involving all your senses while exploring its majestic crystalline waters; let yourself be carried away by the tranquility, mystery and beauty of the jungle that surrounds this magical place.
The park offers different tours, where you will learn about the Mayan culture, flora and fauna found in the place. Venture with a guide to tour the subway river and the different cenotes in the company of your family or friends.
- If you do not arrive at the time of your reservation, it may be lost or is subject to availabilit
- For a guided tour, we suggest being at the park reception between 09:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m
- Children under 5 years old or 1 meter tall enter free (does not include food or access to the cave/underground river)
- Schedule: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
What to bring?
- We suggest using aquatic shirts (surf type)
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory
- It is not allowed to enter with food, coolers, alcoholic beverages (only water for hydration) or pets
- Because we are a 100% natural eco-park and to avoid contamination in the cenotes, we remind you that the use of tanning creams, sun blockers and repellants are not allowed. We offer 100% organic repellent as a courtesy; The areas are covered with the shade of the trees, in case you require sun protection, we suggest using aquatic shirts (surf type).
- Smoking is not allowed inside the facilities.
- The grutaventura tour is not suitable for children under 7 years old; pregnant women, people with claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, asthma, heart problems, overweight or mobility