CLASSIC XICHEN TOUR
Join this trip full of history and fun. Be part of this adventure and tour Chichen Itza, one of the new seven wonders of the world. Admire the impressive Mayan architecture, such as El Castillo, El Cenote Sagrado, El Tzompantli, La Plataforma de Venus and El Gran Juego de Pelota, which stand in the middle of the Yucatan jungle.
After visiting each of the ancient corners of Chichen Itza, the tour continues to the sacred cenote Xcajum where you can swim and explore the mysterious waters of this cenote. Finally, enjoy a delicious buffet with the gastronomy of Yucatan in the restaurant of Cenote Xcajum.
- The Xichen Classic tour is available from Monday to Saturday. The transportation schedule will depend on the location of your hotel.
- Approximate duration: 12 h (includes transportation time).
- The use of a video camera inside the archaeological site pays an extra tax that is not included in the tour price.
- It does not include the rental of lockers and lifeguards in the cenote.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free of charge (must present identification at the time of boarding the transportation).
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay half of the adult ticket (must present identification at the time of boarding the transportation).
- Children over 1.40 m, but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age at the time of boarding.
- You must bring printed proof of purchase of the tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Wear cool clothes and comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Bring a bathing suit, towel and a change of clothes for the cenote visit.
- Your sunscreens, repellents and suntan lotions should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide to avoid ecological damage.
- Bring cash or credit card for drinks, souvenirs and personal expenses.