Fun, adrenaline, excitement and challenge: this is what you will feel trying this new and amazing activity. The Flowrider will give you the opportunity to feel like a real surfer, challenging your balance skills on the board.
The activity provides complete safety and ease for everyone, it works with a generator that forms waves on an inclined surface and the surface is as soft as a trampoline.
Although you might see some more advanced users practicing all kinds of tricks, do not be discouraged! It is an easy activity even for beginners. The instructors are internationally recognized and will prepare you to enjoy all the fun of FlowRider.
No matter if you are a beginner or an experienced surfer, this is an excellent option to enjoy with friends, some good snacks and great music. Come and experience this perfect combination of fun, party and surf! A day and night activity!
- We will start the activity with a few rounds on the bodyboard.
- Once you are able to kneel on the board, it is time to try your luck on your feet.
- An instructor will help you keep your balance with a rope at first and before you know it you will be surfing on your own.
- Take off all jewelry.
- Put on a bathing suit without zips or hard parts.
- Available: Everyday but Friday.
- Schedule: 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm.
- Maximum weight: 253 lbs (115 kg).
- At least 4 ft tall (1.20 meters) for flowboarding.
- At least 3.2 ft tall (1 meter) for bodyboarding.
What to bring?
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Food and drink (available to purchase).
- Photos and videos.
- If you have ear problems, asthma or epilepsy.
- During pregnancy.
- Under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- If you have had surgery recently.