A cultural experience awaits you when you visit the ruins of Tulum, one of the most mythical Mayan archaeological sites in the whole country and a beautiful place where you can learn more about this ancient civilization with a very rich and extensive culture that used to hide many secrets.
Soak up the culture with incredible stories that you have never heard before, told by a professional guide who will make sure you live an unforgettable experience.
Finally enjoy the beauty of the "Dos Ojos" cenotes where you can swim in its fresh crystalline waters and relax in an area like no other you have seen before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please note that the pick-up hotel service is only available from Cancún hotel zone and the
- We can provide you a meeting point to pick you up at Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
- The pickup time will be between 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM (depends on your location). You will get exact details via email once you make a reservation.
- For any change, pick-up request, or any information needed, please contact our customer service: +52 (998) 388 1172.
- Pickup information cell phone / WhatsApp: +52 (998) 338 5165.
- Schedule: 09:00 am 03:00 pm (4 pm return in Cancún hotels).
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothes (beach wear) and shoes are recommended.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, your camera, and spending money.
- Conservation fee to access in Cenote (15 USD per person).
- Personal expenses.
- Optional gratuities.
- Food and drinks.
- Not recommended for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.