On this excursion you will live the amazing experience of riding ATVs on jungle trails!
After traveling comfortably to the park, you will receive a safety briefing and dress up for an amazing ATV ride. You will enjoy the incredible vegetation by ziplining through the jungle, explore mystical caves, and discover authentic Mayan vestiges, also learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants of the area by passing by The House of Dreams, which is one of the first houses built in Playa del Carmen, and learn about the great cultural history of the Mayan people.
Refresh yourself in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear waters! And last but not least, don't forget to bring back your memories with pictures of your activities.
08:00 am - 03:00 pm.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any drug will not be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, hands must remain free at all times.
- No se permite el uso de cámaras fotográficas, incluyendo dispositivos móviles, al menos que sean “cámaras de acción” (cámaras Go Pro).
- This expedition may represent an overexertion for handicapped people and/or pregnant women.
- Children 6 years of age and older can participate.
What to bring?
- Bathing suit.
- Light clothing.
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Change of clothing.
- Rash guard shirts.
- Photos (available to purchase).
- Collision insurance available at an additional cost (15 USD for single ATVs and 25 USD double ATVs).
- The use of sunscreen is not allowed, even those identified as biodegradable.