Loma Bonita Adventure Park Cancun
Embrace your inner adventure soul at Loma Bonita Cancun! Connect with the wildest side of nature and have fun like never before. Have fun driving an ATV in Riviera Maya through the rainforest, flying like a superhero in exciting Cancun Ziplines, or riding a horse quietly through a beautiful natural jungle trail.
Come to Rancho Loma Bonita and try a one-of-a-kind activity, Rock & Race, where everyone can enjoy the maximum speed of a vehicle with more than 500 horsepower but in a safe way. Ride a classic and beautiful 1965 Shelby Cobra or a wild 1933 Hot Rod and reach extreme speeds in a thrilling drag race.
10:00 am | 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm
- It is mandatory to have basic swimming skills.
- Maximum weight to participate in this activity is 280 lbs.
- Maximum weight allowed per participant for the zipline is 300 lbs.
- A waiver must be signed before participating in the Rock & Race.
- It is recommended to wear closed shoes and sportswear when participating in the Rock & Race activity.
What to bring?
- Comfortable beach clothing.
- Bathing suit.
- Closed shoes.
- Water shoes.
- Extra change of clothing.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Biodegradable insect repellent.
- Credit & debit card.
- ATV’s collision insurance.
- Not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children under 16 years old will not be allowed to drive the Hot Rods.
- Children under 8 years old will not be allowed to participate in the Rock & Race activity.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited physical or motor mobility, respiratory or heart problems, pregnant women, people with injuries or recent surgeries, or who are unable to cope with moderate physical activities.
- The tour is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor problems,people with severe heart problems or pregnant women.
- Riders in the Rock & Race activity must be at least 4.5 ft. tall.
- Passengers in the Rock & Race activity must be at least 3.2 ft. tall.